Conventional Down Hole Hammers
- DTH hammers from 3 1/2″ to 30″
- Flexible design and manufacturing process capable of adapting to meet your needs
- Heat treated in-house for durability
- Built for convenience—fewer parts and a reversible barrel for easy assembly
- Split Bit Bushing is a bearing and a guide, easing assembly (no bands)
- Reverse Rotation doesn’t cause Bit to fall off
Efficient and durable design refined over 45 years.
Custom DTH Hammers to meet specific specifications for the ground conditions your faced with or our standard design that draws from our past.
Simplest hammer in the drilling industry because it has fewer parts. It has wrench dimples in the barrel, back head, and chuck which make it possible to easily disassemble in the field or in the shop.
Example Conventional Hammers
|18" Down Hole Hammer Conventional|
|Holte 18” Conventional DHH||010118|
|Check Valve Assembly||100162|
|Polymer Make up Ring||100163|
|Air Distribution Valve||100164|
|Bronze Chuck Wear Band 5/13||100170|
|24" Down Hole Hammer Conventional|
|Holte 24” Conventional DHH||010124|
|Check Valve Assembly||100178|
|Polymer Make up Ring||100179|
|Air Distribution Valve||100180|