Air Inlets Reverse Circulation Well and Foundation Drilling
- The Holte Air Inlet is made of a low carbon alloy steel and carburized to file hard prox 62 Rockwell.
- Long lasting, smooth, hard surface for rotating seal.
- One ring nut on each end provides even pressure to the packing.
- A lantern ring in the center of each packing distributes lubricant evenly.
- The Holte Air Inlet will adapt to all drill rigs and drill pipe.
- Commonly used to introduce air into a dual wall pipe chamber for reverse circulation foundation and well drilling.